Shevy was very responsive and helpful... 4 days later and the deal is done... A world record? Awesome!!
Ron D. - cash investor
Shevy & Rana are the best! We could not have hoped for better agents to work with!
Ed and Nancy H.
It was a great experience working with Shevy and Rana. If I have to do this again (sell my house) I will ask for their help.
Fernando V - Irvine seller
It was refreshing to work with someone as timely & professional as Shevy.
Ashley and Anthony B.
Visit the OC Housing News
Read the OC Housing News blog. Learn why you should use a home guide. Meet the Akason Realty Consulting home guides and housing market analysts, and read our real estate agent testimonials. Discover why you should register with the OC Housing News and how to use the OC Housing News. Utilize the advanced property search, or the MLS map search.
See our special real estate offers: property search guide, housing market reports, home ownership cost guide, guide to rent or own decision, home financing guide, foreclosure 101, short sale guide, how to sell your home without a realtor, The Great Housing Bubble free PDF, 1.5% rebate on new home construction, no cost home sale program, and maximum impact real estate marketing.
Also read Renter News, SD Housing News, Housing Bubble News & Information, Housing Market Forecast US, Housing Market News & Information, Real Estate Ruin, USA Housing News, California Real Estate News, Housing Market News, USA Foreclosure News, Mortgage and Foreclosure News, Mortgage Refinance News, Real Estate Loan News, Debt Default News, Ponzi Debt, Loan Modification and Default News, Mortgage News Clips, and Fay Mortgage News.
- Debt-to-income ratios must be limited to prevent future housing bubbles (redux) May 1, 2015
- NAr lowers projections for boomerang buyers April 30, 2015
- Bank bashing must continue until the too-big-to-fail banks crumble April 29, 2015
- Isn’t it obvious the federal reserve causes asset bubbles? April 28, 2015
- Are cloud inventory homes really for sale? April 27, 2015
- OC Housing Market Event, 6:30, May 7, JT Schmids, District in Irvine April 25, 2015
- Riverside County Housing Market Report: April 2015 April 25, 2015
- How to analyze rental properties with hedge fund algorithms April 24, 2015
- The nightmare of reverse mortgages April 23, 2015
- Should we pay the federal reserve to store wealth in currency? April 22, 2015
- Mortgage lending standards should not be relaxed further April 21, 2015
- Era of pay-for-spin real estate news coverage is past April 20, 2015
- The Fuld Touch: Everything he touches turns to crap April 19, 2015
- Los Angeles County Housing Market Report: April 2015 April 18, 2015
- Is fashion a high priority in real estate sales? April 17, 2015
- Denying short sales restricts inventory, reduces sales, inflates prices April 16, 2015
- Stunning proof boomerang homebuyers do not exist April 15, 2015
- Would you trade future equity for HELOC money? April 14, 2015
- Does housing math favor buying or renting? April 13, 2015
Latest Housing Market News and Insights
With millions of delinquent borrowers facing foreclosure, the death cries of so many desperate people was bound to have political ramifications. The unprecedented need to process tens of thousands of foreclosures spawned foreclosure mills like David Sterns law office and other who robo-signed… – Foreclosure reviews are a gambit few former owners signed up for
When those without training, knowledge, or experience succeed wildly and want to teach others, it’s a sign of a financial mania.
People make profitable investments every day. Sometimes good fortune is the result of careful analysis and a disciplined approach; sometimes good fortune is a – Success of novices is sign of a housing bubbleread more
Since interest rates suddenly and unexpected rose nearly 35% in a two-month period, the mainstream media and bullish housing market analysts have been busy assuring everyone that rising interest rates would have little or no impact on efforts to reflate the housing bubble. Since this is what… – Rising mortgage interest rates negatively impact the housing market
Treasurys plunge as traders, Fed bet on economic strength; mortgage rates may creep up By Associated Press, Published: March 14 WASHINGTON — The bond market is betting on a stronger economy. Prices for U.S. Treasury debt plunged for the fifth straight trading session Wednesday, and the yield on t… – Mortgage interest rates bottomed in early 2012
Visit the OC Housing News, and read the OC Housing News blog. Learn why you should use a home guide. Meet the Akason Realty Consulting home guides and housing market analysts, and read our real estate ageread more
Gain a competitive advantage by locating distressed properties before they hit the MLS with our exclusive foreclosure search tool.
Many properties sell for 50% or more under resale value. Find a bargain today!
To find distressed properties, enter your desired location and press search. Scroll through list by pressing “next.”
More Information on foreclosures, mortgage default, trustee sales, home auction purchase risks.
Are you an investor?
- Do you want to buy a property at public auction for profit?
- Do you understand the risks involved?
- Which liens survive foreclosure, and which ones are extinguished?
Our foreclosure guide details the foreclosure process, and details what risks you assume when you buy a property “as is.” The author of OC Housing News Foreclosure Guide purchased more than 50 properties at public auction.
Get this guide right now! Click Below!
My expertise chronicles in daily posts, my OCHN Market Reports, and in my book, The Great Housing Bubble. I saved countless families from financial ruin; I publicly predicted the collapse of house prices and worked diligently for years to convince people not to buy housing while prices declined. As prices dropped to affordable levels, I sought to help people navigate the treacherous waters of real estate acquisition and sales. I believe that without my help, many people would not receive the honest service and accurate analysis they deserved. As a licenced broker in California (CalBRE #01868521), I offer full brokerage services.
The full-service brokerage, OC Housing News, educates potential homebuyers about the real estate marketplace through entertaining and insightful housing market analysis and commentary on current housing news stories. As part of its brokerage services, the OC Housing News provides state-of-the-art property search capabilities guiding potential homebuyers to the home they are looking for either to rent or to buy. The OC Housing News delivers detailed guides on the rent-versus-own decision and home financing options for those who decide to buy a home. The OC Housing News assists potential homebuyers research by providing timely housing market reports showing buyers pockets of overvalued and undervalued homes. To get the most out of the OC Housing News, consult our How to Use this Site page. Turn to the OC Housing News as your brokerage for all your real estate needs. We guide you home!