It was a great experience working with Shevy and Rana. If I have to do this again (sell my house) I will ask for their help.
Fernando V - Irvine seller
It's rare and refreshing to work with an agent like Shevy, we would recommend him to anyone.
Jill and Erik
Both Rick and I enjoyed working with you through out the process and appreciate all you have done for us.
Chiaki and Rick R.
Without his understanding of what my needs and goals were, I'm not sure that I could have purchased such a great home.
Visit the OC Housing News
Read the OC Housing News blog. Learn why you should use a home guide. Meet the Akason Realty Consulting home guides and housing market analysts, and read our real estate agent testimonials. Discover why you should register with the OC Housing News and how to use the OC Housing News. Utilize the advanced property search, or the MLS map search.
See our special real estate offers: property search guide, housing market reports, home ownership cost guide, guide to rent or own decision, home financing guide, foreclosure 101, short sale guide, how to sell your home without a realtor, The Great Housing Bubble free PDF, 1.5% rebate on new home construction, no cost home sale program, and maximum impact real estate marketing.
Also read Renter News, SD Housing News, Housing Bubble News & Information, Housing Market Forecast US, Housing Market News & Information, Real Estate Ruin, USA Housing News, California Real Estate News, Housing Market News, USA Foreclosure News, Mortgage and Foreclosure News, Mortgage Refinance News, Real Estate Loan News, Debt Default News, Ponzi Debt, Loan Modification and Default News, Mortgage News Clips, and Fay Mortgage News.
- Debt-to-income ratios must be limited to prevent future housing bubbles (redux) May 1, 2015
- NAr lowers projections for boomerang buyers April 30, 2015
- Bank bashing must continue until the too-big-to-fail banks crumble April 29, 2015
- Isn’t it obvious the federal reserve causes asset bubbles? April 28, 2015
- Are cloud inventory homes really for sale? April 27, 2015
- OC Housing Market Event, 6:30, May 7, JT Schmids, District in Irvine April 25, 2015
- Riverside County Housing Market Report: April 2015 April 25, 2015
- How to analyze rental properties with hedge fund algorithms April 24, 2015
- The nightmare of reverse mortgages April 23, 2015
- Should we pay the federal reserve to store wealth in currency? April 22, 2015
- Mortgage lending standards should not be relaxed further April 21, 2015
- Era of pay-for-spin real estate news coverage is past April 20, 2015
- The Fuld Touch: Everything he touches turns to crap April 19, 2015
- Los Angeles County Housing Market Report: April 2015 April 18, 2015
- Is fashion a high priority in real estate sales? April 17, 2015
- Denying short sales restricts inventory, reduces sales, inflates prices April 16, 2015
- Stunning proof boomerang homebuyers do not exist April 15, 2015
- Would you trade future equity for HELOC money? April 14, 2015
- Does housing math favor buying or renting? April 13, 2015
Latest Housing Market News and Insights
Every successful loan modification undertaken by the GSEs or FHA is paid for by the US taxpayer — paid for by you. The GSEs have already required a $150 billion government bailout, and the FHA is next on the bailout horizon. The losses on these entities that are not recovered are… – Successful loan modifications require increasing borrower entitlements
As attorneys prevail with their statutory claims, tens of thousands of delinquent mortgage squatters will be awarded free housing.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could stop paying your rent or your mortgage and continue to live in your property with no further payments? If I were given the – Florida attorney scores free houses for mortgage deadbeatsread more
Warning! Don’t read today’s post if you have a weak stomach or a strong affinity for consumer debt. This is your only warning. Hang on, Alice, as we bolt through the rabbit hole on an adventure to financial Wonderland. Come with me on a fantastic journey to the Great Lakes to s… – Think you want consumer debt? Think again…
Visit the OC Housing News, and read the OC Housing News blog. Learn why you should use a home guide. Meet the Akason Realty Consulting home guides and housing market analysts, and read our real estate agenread more
Shortages of both residential and commercial supply forces workers and businesses to flee high-priced California markets for lower prices elsewhere.
California house prices are very high because we endure a chronic shortages of housing. We aren’t in a house price bubble because the two – Are high house prices in Silicon Valley pushing businesses out?read more
Gain a competitive advantage by locating distressed properties before they hit the MLS with our exclusive foreclosure search tool.
Many properties sell for 50% or more under resale value. Find a bargain today!
To find distressed properties, enter your desired location and press search. Scroll through list by pressing “next.”
More Information on foreclosures, mortgage default, trustee sales, home auction purchase risks.
Are you an investor?
- Do you want to buy a property at public auction for profit?
- Do you understand the risks involved?
- Which liens survive foreclosure, and which ones are extinguished?
Our foreclosure guide details the foreclosure process, and details what risks you assume when you buy a property “as is.” The author of OC Housing News Foreclosure Guide purchased more than 50 properties at public auction.
Get this guide right now! Click Below!
My expertise chronicles in daily posts, my OCHN Market Reports, and in my book, The Great Housing Bubble. I saved countless families from financial ruin; I publicly predicted the collapse of house prices and worked diligently for years to convince people not to buy housing while prices declined. As prices dropped to affordable levels, I sought to help people navigate the treacherous waters of real estate acquisition and sales. I believe that without my help, many people would not receive the honest service and accurate analysis they deserved. As a licenced broker in California (CalBRE #01868521), I offer full brokerage services.
The full-service brokerage, OC Housing News, educates potential homebuyers about the real estate marketplace through entertaining and insightful housing market analysis and commentary on current housing news stories. As part of its brokerage services, the OC Housing News provides state-of-the-art property search capabilities guiding potential homebuyers to the home they are looking for either to rent or to buy. The OC Housing News delivers detailed guides on the rent-versus-own decision and home financing options for those who decide to buy a home. The OC Housing News assists potential homebuyers research by providing timely housing market reports showing buyers pockets of overvalued and undervalued homes. To get the most out of the OC Housing News, consult our How to Use this Site page. Turn to the OC Housing News as your brokerage for all your real estate needs. We guide you home!